23 October 2010

weekend

Brea GM! isnt it gorgeous, the red looks fake doesnt it but still its beautiful! so chic! i want a dark purple one but its out of stock in France and in Englandd! i dont wana get it in thailand(i bet its also out of stock here) cus i wont get tax refund, plus it will cost more here anyway. meh. its so cute. but i found a new fave...its called LV annie. ill post a picture on my next post if i dont forget..its a multi-colour bag..looks even more fake...anyway....
 

nothing fun this weekend. friday. saturday and now sunday. home for my weekend. no night outs no shopping but that didnt kill me and im perfectly happy to just do nothing. ok i doo want to go out really badly but im ok with not going...actually, i did go out today...to dorm. my uni is starting again and i wanted a change..i moved out of my old dorm into the new one...i'll take pics for you all when its all done! i will miss my old room it was so nice apart from that all i did was watch lost (season 3 now) and work out. about 40 mins on my treadmill everynight and alot of hula-hooping...still trying to lose weight...and i succeeded! hooray! No, was not following the Green Apple Diet plan! i ate normally...just less carbs,less fried foods and work out! 2 kilos...but still along way to go...5 more kilos to go. setting my target just at the right place, not too high and not too low and im damn sure i can do this! Its just a matter of time before i GAIN back those two kilos... i always gain then lose really quickly. i really need to be more careful with eating. I have to maintain this weight and lose more NOT gain.
3:40am now in thailand and i have to wake up at 6:40am tomorrow to go to the temple! its a very important day 2mrw in thailand and most people will be attending this ceremony/event. hehe so yeps, gona need my sleep now. and i have wet hair cus i washed my own hair tonight, it got so itchy! (normally i dont cus my hair is so long, hard to style so yeah i get it done mostly)


any good movies to watch? i want to watch a good movie and spill some popcorns!!! :] x

No comments:

Post a Comment