11 October 2010

hello to all!

first of all im making this blog because my besty inspired me :) her blog is les filles folles http://les-filles-folles.blogspot.com/ and her name is Melissa Cru! check her blog out, all about fashion, runways and much more!

 alright, now i would like to introduce myself, my name is bim! im from thailand, i live in bangkok and i thought it would be nice to create a blog and start blogging haha. im a really random person and ill be blogging about many things but food in particularly i guess lol. i go out often so ill be keeping you updated on what i do in my everyday life. by the way, i got the name bimmycakes from Melissa ahaha alot of thanks to melly bells :)

its 2:36am in thailand right now and alot of people will be fast asleep...im actually quite tired but i wanted to post a blog before i do so...i dont even know if anyone will even read this blog of mine but im doing it for my own pleasure hahaha but it would be really nice if people stopped by and read what i have to say :)

btw Bangkok is the capital city of thailand. if any of you want to know about bangkok or thailand, your more than welcome to ask me!

really want to post more but im really sleepy... ill be blogging alot more. goodnight x

1 comment:

  1. hey bimmers!
    I'm the first to comment on your posts...
    I know how good it feels to get positive comments after blogging to the world.
    don't forget to post the food posts later on dude.
    adioss.

    ReplyDelete