18 October 2010

failure!

doesnt this look so good? i found this on this web, im hungry...
i sat infront of my telly all day watching series, eating and downloading cooking video clips. i went out last night or the night before ..cant remember...i kind of ate fried chicken when i was drunk after my night out so i guess my so called no-meat diet for 10 days is so over. F. anyways, i woke up at 3pm today and ate all day until late at night. the last thing i had before taking a shower was some bread and pandan custard sauce which was so good. hate to break it to you but  my diet is a total failure! i knew this would happen! ive failed plenty of times at this, i never really succeeded and its such a shame. i ought to quit with the word 'diet' or 'my diet starts tomorrow' because it never works. how about i say 'ill eat and be happy' i bet my friends wont remember me the next time i meet them. i just cant seem to do it. losing weight is so hard! gona sleeep now goodnight and good morning. its 5am in thailand. really need to start sleeping at the right time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment