26 December 2012

its december 12' !!

wow hi guys, its been ages since my last post, i swear i tried to update this thing more but something always got in the way. the problem is i spend hours posting one single post, and i hardly ever have that much time anymore! if im on the internet its usually on my iphone( i just got a new one. yes, if you read my last post well i just got a new iphone after losing about 3?) i dont even keep count anymore. well something like that happened to me again, im so unlucky, as much as i hate these smart phones, i cant live happily without them, they really make my life alot easier! what do you think, you agree with me?
so lets see, i mean too much had happened since my last update. oh my blog had hit over 1000 viewers! hoooray! i hope you get my sarcasm lol, i dont really care or mind about the viewers thing at all! im happy to be sitting here, typing away on a keyboard, usually im typing on an ipad or iphone screen, its a totally different feeling.

ive kind of changed the location of my home. my actual home is in rangsit. my garden. my trees.my dogs. may maid. my living room. my pond full of fishes. my everything . i miss my home so bad. i wish my parents could move back but i understand that the distance betweeen home and where they work is pretty far. My home is considered Bangkok, or the very outer of the city. its actually Pratumthani not even Bangkok! oh i miss miss miss misss home so bad. cant mum or dad just send in a mechanic to fix the aircons!!! after the major flooding in Thailand ive only been back there 3 or 4 times. and only slept over once, with no aircon, windows open and just a fan  in my bedroom swinging all night hahaha i need to go back soon. i promise to myself. i miss my Buddy and Lemonte too bad now :( feel like crying many times

i got braces! AND mum got them as well! hahaha she got them one week before me! and we always have dentist appointments on the same day, same docter too actually :p im sure i have not blogged about this lol! well, its beginning to all fall nicely into place, my teeth i mean, im glad i got them. my dental clinic is at yenarkard road called DC ONE if anyone is interested, the place is very nice, not like a dental clinic, its not white, theres no dental smell, really nice bakery cafe is also located within the clinic:) when you step inside you dont feel tension you get when you visit a dentist! Dr. Selinee is also a very nice dentist:)

i finally got a new car! after major car accidents, i crashed into the car infront of me because i was trying to open  a box of strawberry pockys, i crashed into a monsterous 16 wheel truck infront of my uni while i was on the phone and lost concentration, i slept while driving and crashed into a person, who survived! yes he survived,it was a severe accident. P Kung was the unfortunate guy, who i crashed my honda CRV into in year 2010 (i think). i totally fucked that car up, seriously. now it looks the same from the outside but the engine and all the insides are messed up! the engines roars liek a truck when i start it, before i crashed many times it was so much smoother! now it freaks me out a little when i get in it :(  i was in my 2nd year of uni at that time, horrible. i was in horrible state, mind body everything. my parents are the most generous for even buying me a new car,
it isnt my dream car, its like..a car i never dreamt of having, i never wished for too much. i wanted a VW beetle since i was in high school! i still love it until this very day! then changed my mind to a mercedez C-class. Now i got this ... (but i am currently driving mum's car at the moment, and i kind of wrecked it, no wonder she dont let me drive the new one) can you possibly imagine how i feel? its a happiness i cant describe, like i didnt expect to get this but i got it kind of feeling and it leaves me...happy but not excited happy you know. So overall im not even sure if im happy.and now im not even driving it around that much, mini cooper or beetle maybe i feel like it fits me alot more...

 did i tell you about my trip to Hong Kong? No, i did not even upload pictures or blog about it! well, it was a fun trip, the first day i got there, it was so windy, and we were warned to stay inside our hotel due to a big storm at level 7! i freaked out but on the next day the storm calmed, disappeared more like! The food was horrible, they took us to restaurants with bad food! that was the worst part which should be the best if they wanted me to be impressed! im a major foodie so the catering was what i looked forward to most. it turned out so shit, out of all the meals only was was OKAY, okay as in not good and not bad, like average but the rest were like below average! my friends on the trip introduced me to this makeup remover "Bioderma" which is a cleasing water you put on to cotton pads and wipe off your face. its really good, works very well for me:) disneyland was well "disneyland" ill always like it though i know its getting boring! i wish i did more shopping though.

im about to graduate soon, this term and then another summer session and im done with university. its sad to be finally saying goodbye to uni life, one step older, one step closer to real life, thats how i feel. ive always felt young, i still feel young and not ready to let life take on me, or me take on life!? haha i should be taking on life, this is, my life. i love being young, feeling free, beng carefree, i dont know if ill ever feel this way again. its really a once in a life time thing. everyday happens only once. well if you really think about it, today is the 27th December 2012 which will never ever come around again. see? once in a life time thing happening everyday so make everyday count, make it worth something. im telling you, but i also feel like my life is being wasted at times. many things are wasted, time, money... it scares me sometimes to feel that my childhood is coming to an end. then i think no, my childhood is not over, what determines the ending of it? because age? but age are numbers...my childhood may still be with me forever:) as im typing im munching on crisps too, salt and vinegar. i skipped dinner, i had grapes but now my diet failed miserably! thank you junk food!

my xmas, just passed a few days ago was very normal. i bought little gifts for friends, my special one and my mumi:) buying gifts really makes me happy! also got myself a sephora makeup box set, its pretty cool but i think the eyeshadows are poor quality. well i only got it for 2200 and there are like 50 shades or something - lipglosses and blush. and New years is coming very sooon. lots of rumours are spreading about the 'end of the world' day. well we must be punished for what we did to earth eventually. if its really ending, let me die by my side the ones i love, my family:) im scared to death, one night i was not able to sleep, i was over thinking it... im more calm about this situation now. Thank you God for today, for life, for blessing me with Love.





Mumi and I on Mother's day 2012:) Love you the most my beautiful lady!






Life now? studying, my performance communication workshop is still on, its the 2nd one now, im still in the PR department, in charge of the media, like promoting our work. this time we're doing a showcase of a stage play, an event, and a exhibition, so 3 in 1! its bigger, much more complicated and im going to be more dedicated this time:) im also always at emporium for a stats tutoring session! stats is hard, but not as hard as i expected, its hard when i dont put alot of effort into it. i have learned that everything becomes so much easier when i put my mind to it. i got to work on that and keep my level of effort up! i go out quite alot, well 3 times or more in one week. i still eat out al the time, one thing that never changes! hahaha other than going out tohang out with friends im always shopping, normally i go shopping with mumi because i dont have to spend a dime :p but i do buy things i like when i see it. shopping really sets my mood to happy! shopping really helps when im grumpy or stressed out, oh now thats why they call it shopping threapy. well it sure works on me! i have another trip coming up, its Japan again! im very excited for this trip, its going to be my third time in Japan, will update you on my trip with lots of pictures! my goals? to shop and shop and SHOP! yes! lots of makeup, eyelashes and snacks hehe just thinking of it makes me happy already!

No comments:

Post a Comment