16 February 2012

drama is what i love!

my head is burning...perhaps i am on the very edge of exploding...work is whats making that happen.
it is now my third year in uni, i have officially declared my major which is now "performace communication" or as most students call it shortly 'PC' i only declared my major as PC because i thought i would be doing alot of acting and stage performances, well so far theres nothing to do with performing, guess i proved myself wrong. disappointed, i feel truly disappointed. i mean...performing is really one of those things im SURE i love. i dont know whether i am born for it or not but i do believe that i have a gift for this type of thing. Drama, acting, improvising is what im good at. in high school i was always the person who got voted at best at the subject Drama. we had 'best at maths' best at english' 'best at Science' and so on and i got awards for my drama class at the end of every year...since year 7 until year 11...i remember and cherish these memories dearly! i love love love performances, i am proud to say! im just so sad that i dont get to do all of that in my subjects at uni...whenever there are auditions for plays at my university, i was always so lazy to go...i never thrw myself at these opportunities and now i am in deep regret! i will be there at the next audition...i hope i am not too late
oh i went to a musical last week it was called 4pandin the 4 reigns of Kings in Thailand สี่แผ่นดิน
it was very very good, and i got so jealous of everybody on stage...i just realized how much i need to be up there..anywhere, just on stage. i miss the feeling terribly and ive never fogotten how it feels to be up there all lights on me...it just felt so right. one day! ill make it if i believe in myself because thats what i truly love and enjoy doing :)

here are some pictures of whats been happening lately...
until next time....x
bubble machine before demo!

fallabella

was having dins with my Mumi

My Daddy and Mumi :)

My sweetest Granny, I love her with all my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment