15 October 2010

green apple diet

i just had 2 apples. one green, one red and even though its a fruit, i regret eating at this time! its so late, 1am! i should be sleeping but im not instead im eating. great. i feel so fat. starting from tomorrow im only going to eat apples and vegetables. maybe abit of carbs..just ABIT. my target is lo tose 5 kilos in 10 days, with apples and vegetables. im still on my veggie/fruit diet...no animal products at all so this prevents me from all the cakes, cookies,pie ....oh damn i crave them so much.ill be working out tooo, 30 mins of exercise everynight. hula-hoooping for 40 mins everyday. i hope this works....talking about apples i would really love some apple crumble or apple fritter right now. if i was a stick skinny girl i would be ordering myself the biggest mcdonalds set ever. i love how mcdonalds is a 24 hour service fast food restaurant. i would be down in my kitchen making myself nooodles and stuffing everything down my throat. i just really want to lose weight! im like exploding out of my university uniform! hahaha

check this out- 3 day apple diet..im not following this but its interesting so take a look
http://www.greathomeremedies.com/applediet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment