12 October 2010

happy days :)


hi guys! its like 4am right now in the place that i live but im in such a blog-ful mood
i know you know what i mean :D anyways my day was good. hung out with some friends..went to paragon, mbk to get back my broken blackberry, went to market place in thonglor and then back to paragon..this is what i normally do..wonnder around without a purpose. didnt do any shopping today.
 (i miss you melissa, i miss you so much already and your my first follower, thanks babe!)
was overall a good day for me. Alot of eating out, i got some pictures to show you...

my all time fave!! i love this "lasagna salad"  made from layers of crispy romaine leaves, olives, tomato, grilled eggplants, pasta and parmesan cheese, served with thick tomato dressing. my favorite restaurant "greyhound"..always end up here when we dont know what to eat.

salmon sashimi in spicy sauce which i always order when i eat here
a thai dessert "tubtim grob" tasty!
afternoon tea at l'espace by mandarin oriental hotel- lovely

.


 and the last three pictures ill be showing is me at melissa's house, loving her new kitchen..you can see me holding some apples there in the last picture wahaha...






well i guess this is goodnight for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment