28 March 2011

cereal

i am clueless to what i should name this topic ..since im having cereal w/ milk...'cereal' is my title then! hehe Bangkok city, Thailand is cold again! i dont like this constant change in weather, its making me worry about our world..you know who doesnt worry? but who bothers to help? we think about it but we dont do much. not many people are botherd. so when the end of the world arrives(or has it already begun?) they better be ready


yesterday was one of the most tiring day of this year! my best friend and i had this advertising session for this new camera "Samsung 2 view" 10am to 9pm in the studio! we had to do makeup, hair, nails then take pictures with all the different functions of the camera. That was practically it. my favorite part was spending a day with my besty, apart from that nothing really. i looked fat in the vdo clips and plus i only did it cus there was the makeup part, i liked that. The main thing we had to do was advertise and promote the camera...yep. i think the finished vdo clip will be posted in this very popular site in thailand called http://www.dek-d.com/ which is not a site i would pop into at all, not my thing! lol i got lots of pictures please come check it out if you want to seee, ill be posting it on my next post ;) i got uni next, better hurrray! x

No comments:

Post a Comment