28 September 2011

20th

Hi hi ! Wow I have not updated my blog in a while now, been wanting to do so but I've been quite busy. It's the final exams period for me so I've been doing a lot of revision lately! Mm well it was my birthday!!! Hahaha now I'm officially 20 years old now, on the 20th September!! Young, happy and proud! I didn't have a birthday party though, I just didn't feel like it although it is my 20th, yes NUMBER 2 enters my life wowowowow exciting... not. The fact is age are just numbers... Now havant we all heard that before?! Haha anyways I did get a surprise birthday cake from my baby and I love love love the bday preset from Mumi hehe it's gorgeous! (maybe a new car at the end of this year? Please... Hahaha) oh I have never told you guys about my many car accidents have I??? Ahh.. Well maybe not let's just say I had a lot of car accidents. Some of them were pretty horrible... I mean really really horrible. I survived though..and that is all that matters right!?
What else is interesting mmmmm .. Oh I still have 1 follower so far hahaahahahahaaha how awesome look and she is my Besty Melissa hehe
My favorite song now is "i want you" Ceylo Green! Yes yes loves it!!
Can't upload my pictures on iPad ;( sorry guys

No comments:

Post a Comment