11 July 2011

so fun!!!

my gosh i have so much homework and F**k my blog is F**king boring as hell cus theres just HOMEWORK HOMEWORK written all over the place, im so sorry folks but this is whats happening in my life...i cannot make up some story and say 'omg i love my life! all i do is party it up and spend money, OH just got new chanel flats, im lovin' it muah xoxox' haha i wish!!! im too busy with work!!! ...But..i did get my friends in London to buy me 'Eva clutch' from lv and the YSL arty ring in coral! yay, thats gona be my offcial clubbing bag hehehehe thats the happy part then..except for uni , nothing much..last saturday was a crazy ass night! i wasnt drunk but alot went down, i was in the middle of a FIGHT! literally, in the middle of it all! and, hell it was so scary! im okay though thank god :( .. what else what else... oh, any of you play instagram? hehe well, im on it for a while now and if you would like to see my pics or follow me, feel free! @bimpantita im trying to post alot of food pictures...or anything nice :) i gota run...again! you know why? HOMEWORK yaaas :( damn. i wish i could meet my girls real soon, i love em all, they make me smile :) x have you noticed that the name for this post is 'so fun!!' thats me being sarcastic, hope you all caught that! not exactly having fun when theres a pile of work to be done and EXAMS like a week away... anyways bye bye ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment